Thereafter will open at 12pm (noon) SLT on August 17, 2017
Thereafter will close at 11:59 PM SLT on August 27, 2017
A minimum of one (1) exclusive is required for the event.
- Designers are welcome to make more than one exclusive.
- We strongly encourage designers to display exclusive items only, but newer releases are also welcome, to be displayed to accommodate prim count.
- Recolors are not new items and will not be accepted.
- Exclusives must remain exclusive to Thereafter during the event. After the event closes, designers are welcome to sell the items in their mainstores, marketplace, or anywhere they choose.
- There are no pricing restrictions for this event. Price your creations as you wish.
Designers must mark their exclusive items with the exclusive marker provided in the Welcome Pack.
The theme is post-apocalyptic. Click HERE to see the inspiration board and associated information.
Prim limits and pricing are determined by the package you choose:
- 150 prims for sponsors -7500L
- 60 prims for designer booths – 4000L
- 15 prims for designer carts – 1500L
It is mandatory to rez the Thereafter promotional poster in your mainstore when you receive your Welcome Pack. If you do not have the promotional poster in your store, you will not be permitted to set up. We will be checking. Please make sure it’s rezzed.
It is mandatory to be in the Thereafter in-world group from the time you are accepted into the event until the event closes. All pertinent information will be distributed through this group. No more than two (2) avatars per brand are permitted.
Please respect your neighbors. All decor should be limited to your assigned space and contained within the booth. Please do not decorate the outside, just the inside.
The following scripts are permitted:
- vendors (including profit split script)
Any other scripts, including social media links, will not be tolerated and will result in your decor or sales items being returned to you. Please make sure your decor items are script-free before completing your area.
Refrain from creating adult content. The sim will be rated Moderate.
All items must be made in accordance with Linden Labs Terms of Service. If you have questions about the TOS, please review THIS page. This includes any items with brand names such as Nike, Chanel, or Gucci, and any use of recognizable characters such as Disney, DC Comics, or Marvel.
Missed deadlines will result in removal from the event, without exception. Please be sure you can adhere to the event schedule before signing up! Click HERE to review the event schedule.
Thereafter maintains a no refund policy, without exception.
- Trouble Dethly – Event Coordinator
- Delicate Flower (awylder1) – Event Coordinator
- Kess Crystal – Public Relations Manager
- Ice Cream Ninja Rosati (mocha.delicioso) – Blogger Manager